Click on the Email Signature Doc where you will find the email signature to copy. DO NOT make edits to it in this document you will do that in Gmail.
- Make sure you’re not copying an extra space above or below. You see that if there’s an extra highlight blue box in either direction.
- Go to Gmail & Click the Gear Icon in the top right corner.
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to Email Signature
- Create New or Delete the current version and paste this into the box
Update to all your own information. Please keep formatting the same
- Make sure name is in all caps
- Make sure phone number has brackets around the area code, a space after, & a dash
Please do not add additional information to your email signature
- If you would like to make a suggestion for an addition, let senior staff know and, if approved, we will make a company-wide change.