for this position
Solar Energy Project and Service Coordinator
Sun Badger Solar is a successful and growing residential solar energy installer based out of Arlington Heights, IL. Sun Badger is seeking a Solar Energy Service Coordinator to work remotely or in person at our Wisconsin or Illinois branch. This position reports to the Operations Manager and works alongside the project coordinators and service technicians.
The successful applicant should have knowledge and experience in the solar industry and will be responsible for providing the highest quality, most responsive customer-driven service and support to our valued customer network. Daily tasks include taking inbound maintenance requests from customers and suppliers, and working with the Project Coordinators to schedule service calls and site visits for our two electrical service team members. Perfect opportunity for an assistant PM in the solar industry to grow in their career.
This role is an office role and daily reporting to the office at Arlington Heights IL is necessary.
• Take all inbound maintenance service calls and schedule service field technicians to the job site, coordinate billing for work and warranty service claims and Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs).
• Provide over-the-phone technical support and troubleshooting Enphase, SolarEdge and Fronius inverters for customers who do not require on-site service.
• Work with the project coordinators to schedule service technicians for initial site visits when required.
• Focus on revenue generation by working with new customers and partners to sell maintenance services.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Education/Experience preferred.
• Solar Energy knowledge required.
• Candidate should have experience diagnosing inverter and solar energy system issues.
• Ability to organize your time effectively and with an efficient workflow help to achieve maximum billable hours from the service technicians. Ability to multitask and prioritize the duties of the staff.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of professionals and management.
• Self-motivated team player who is not afraid to solve problems and implement solutions.
Location: Arlington Heights, IL Office
Job Type: Full-time
• Health Insurance
• 2 weeks paid vacation time off
• Reimbursement for all authorized travel expenses (applicant must have their own reliable car)
• Mobile phone plan and computer
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.