for this position
Office and Event Coordinator
Sun Badger Solar is the fastest growing residential solar panel installation company in the Midwest. We believe that everyone who owns their home should be able to produce their own electricity, become energy independent, and save money by going solar. Our customers are passionate about renewable energy. Sun Badger Solar is passionate about our customers. We provide best-in-class and best-in-value solar panel installations. For our work, our customers have made us the number one rated solar company in the Midwest (as rated by the independent review site, Solar Reviews).
Sun Badger Solar is looking for an Office and Event Coordinator to help manage our offices in 4 states, setting up new locations and coordinating live events and trade shows. You will work with talented teammates who are dedicated to educating potential new customers and changing the future of renewable energy.
• Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and managing registration materials
• Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing communications and general business correspondence
• Monitor company ratings and reviews, coordinating responses and posts as needed
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs.
• Oversee clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail, shipping and dropping off packages
• Maintain files, both printed and electronic
• Monitor and maintain office supplies, furniture, appliances and electronics and order as needed
• Assist in setting up computers, phones and other office equipment
• Provide administrative support to company executives and managers as requested
• Other duties as assigned or directed by management.
• Excellent verbal and communications skills
• Great organization and time management skills
• Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Excellent computer and technology skills, and proficiency with common word processing and spreadsheet software
• Friendly, service-oriented personality
• Keen attention to detail
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Intelligence with a powerful work ethic
• Commitment to being a TEAM PLAYER.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
• Minimum 1-3 years work experience in a marketing, customer service or administrative role
Location: Milwaukee, WI Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000 – $50,000 per year, depending on qualifications and experience
• Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
• Fun work environment in a creative, modern office
• Excellent medical and dental coverage
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid Time Off / Holiday Pay
• Flexible benefits — choose what you like, ignore the rest
• Exceptional training, support, and all the resources you need to be successful
• Competitive commission plan
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.