DO YOU HAVE
WHAT IT TAKES?
Lead Generation and Marketing Manager
Sun Badger Solar is looking for a passionate manager to lead our Inside Sales team, manage our customer database and take direct control of our Marketing program supported by $1M annual total marketing budget. The Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering high quality, verified and ready leads to the proposal designers and Outside Sales representatives. The Marketing Manager will achieve these goals through leadership, creativity and team building to streamline our current marketing efforts and create and implement new strategies. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the VP of Sales and work closely with the Solar Success Manager and the Sales Operations Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage our team of Inside Sales representatives to success
• Help grow the lead generation program working with the Vice President of Sales to establish tools, channels and best practices
• Lead integrated marketing programs from strategy, forecasts to results
• Establish a CRM database management strategy and execute plan
• Create new direct and indirect marketing strategies to align with specific cost/sale metrics
• Maintain and market to our large and growing customer lead database
• Work closely with our customer-facing and sales analytics staff
• Assist the Outside Sales Team to develop and implement their own strategies for self-generated sales leads.
• Specific and quantifiable performance metrics will guide you through the role and achieving these goals will determine your bonus.
Education: MBA or Bachelors of Business Administration (Bachelor’s in Marketing) strongly preferred.
Previous Experience: Minimum of five years’ previous experience.
Special Knowledge & Skills: Familiarity with banking, commercial real estate, or community and economic development a plus; strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, experience in formal presentations; proficient computer software user, including spreadsheets and databases. Ability to think creatively about problems.
Application Instructions: Applicant must submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line of the email.
Sun Badger Solar values equity, diversity and inclusion as part of its mission to strengthen the communities it serves. Sun Badger Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000 – $70,000 per year plus generous bonuses based on achieving KPIs
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Professional Development Assistance
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday