for this position
The successful applicant must have knowledge and experience in the solar industry. Responsibilities will primarily be managing the residential solar energy process from start to finish. Communicating with customers, submitting interconnection applications, assisting with scheduling work and final inspections. This role is an office role and daily reporting to the office at Arlington Heights IL is necessary.
The position would also suit a recent graduate with an interest in joining the renewable energy industry.
• Primarily be assisting the Project Managers and Operations Manager in setting up our customers on the project management software.
• Keeping 150+ customers updated about their project and learning the tasks required to manage projects.
• Coordinating site visits, scheduling multiple customer events and managing an extensive calendar is also a responsibility.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Education/Experience preferred.
• Ability to organize your time effectively and with an efficient workflow help to achieve maximum billable hours from the service technicians. Ability to multitask and prioritize the duties of the staff.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of professionals and management.
• Self-motivated team player who is not afraid to solve problems and implement solutions.
Location: Waukesha, WI Office
Job Type: Full-time
• Health Insurance
• 2 weeks paid vacation time off
• Reimbursement for all authorized travel expenses (applicant must have their own reliable car)
• Mobile phone plan and computer
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.